How to use Tokenization build / release tasks
- Supports any non base64 file
- Recursive File Searching (Includes Wildcard Searching)
- Open Source
How to use
- Add a new task and select Tokenization.
||"Source path to start looking recursively for the TargetFileName that contains the tokens (). These patterns will be replaced with user-defined variables.
||The target filenames (comma-delimited) that have tokens replaced by user-defined variables. Wild card searching is support. Example: Web.config or *.config or Settings.xml, *.config
||Recursively Search through all folders in the Source Path
|Token Placeholder Start
||The token place holder at the front of the variable name. __
|Token Placeholder End
||The token place holder at the end of the variable name. __
- Add your environment variables
- If your Web.config has a value 'Environment' you would only enter the 'Environment' leaving out the '__' at the beginning and end.
- Simply check the lock if you wish to encrypt the value. Decryption will happen automatically and requires no extra effort.