Puck Conversation Documents
Puck Conversation Documents is a Visual Studio Code extension that provides a portable document format for GPT-4 chat conversations. It allows users to easily create, view, and edit conversation documents with GPT-4, enabling a more seamless and interactive experience with the AI model.
- Set OpenAI API Key: Securely save your OpenAI API key for use within the extension.
- Open Chat Document: Open a chat document with a custom editor for creating and editing conversations with GPT-4.
- Chat Editor: A custom editor that provides a user-friendly interface for interacting with GPT-4 in a chat-like format.
- Install the Puck Conversation Documents extension from the Visual Studio Code marketplace.
- Reload Visual Studio Code after the installation is complete.
- Open the Command Palette (Ctrl+Shift+P on Windows/Linux, Cmd+Shift+P on macOS) and run the command
puck.setOpenAIKey to set your OpenAI API key.
- Create a new file with the
.chat file extension or open an existing chat document.
- The custom chat editor will automatically open, allowing you to start interacting with GPT-4.
Set OpenAI API Key
To set your OpenAI API key, open the Command Palette (Ctrl+Shift+P on Windows/Linux, Cmd+Shift+P on macOS) and run the command
puck.setOpenAIKey. You will be prompted to enter your OpenAI API key. Once you have entered your API key, it will be securely saved in your user settings.
Open Chat Document
To open a chat document, create a new file with the
.chat file extension or open an existing chat document. The custom chat editor will automatically open, allowing you to start interacting with GPT-4.
If you would like to contribute to the development of this extension, please feel free to submit a pull request or open an issue on the GitHub repository.
Puck Conversation Documents extension is licensed under the MIT License.