A really bare-bones language server for Lua/GLua/Luau/Roblox Lua with the following features:
- Semantic Syntax Highlighting
- Go To Definition
- Code Formatting
- Currently, autocomplete does not offer known library methods (like
string.gsub and others).
- Currently, there is no support for autocomplete or go to definition for tables.
- Currently, there is no support for code formatting customization.
- There is no method to specify which flavor of lua is being used in the current project.
- Added support for
LL suffixes for LuaJIT.
- Fixed semantic highlighting support for type syntax.
- Fixed typed lua formatting.
- Fixed local variable attributes formatting.
- Tables are now kept as a single line if their fields do occupy more than one.
- Tables don't have spaces added inside them if they're empty.
- Line breaks are now only added after statements as required.
- Fixed a bug with a
TypeCastException being thrown when files were edited.
- Added support for Lua 5.4 variable attributes;
- Added support for Luau (Roblox Lua) typed lua.
- Fixed parameter names not being marked as readonly when they are.
- Fixed implicit
self parameter not existing on methods.
- Fixed file-level
arg parameter being wrongfully added as
- Fixed parameters and
for variables not having their declaration highlighted when the caret is on a reference to them.
- Fixed implicit variables not being declared as readonly when they don't have a declaration (like
- Added semantic syntax highlighting support for function names.
- Added "Go To References" support for variables and goto labels.
- Write log files to temp folder instead of project directory.