Keep track of your time while working on a particular project
Welcome to "Work Stamp," an extension designed to help you keep track of your time while working on specific projects or tasks within Visual Studio Code.
WK: START/STOP: starts or stops timer
- Tracks your active work time and total work time differently.
- Tracks coding activity automatically or via using a command.
- Automatically saves tracked time project when vscode is closed.
- Saves time stamp information locally.
- Display elapsed time in the status bar with tooltip message.
work-stamp.autoStart: starts work stamp when typing begins if set to
work-stamp.delayDuration: delay between typing activities before active work timer pauses(in minutes). Default:
- [ ] Preview all projects timestamp and summary logs in webview.
- [ ] Preview specific project timestamp and summary log
- [ ] Backup log information to custom REST endpoint (only if specified by a user)
- [ ] Display active work elapsed time and total elapsed time message tooltip message.
- [ ] Add break reminder
This extension does not have any specific requirements or dependencies.
There are no known issues at the moment. If you encounter any problems, please report them on GitHub.
Timer stickers created by Gohsantosadrive - Flaticon
Enjoy tracking your work time with "Work Stamp"!